Specially developed eye preparation with multidirectional regenerating, protective and anti-inflammatory effects. The aqueous extract from Ginko biloba, blueberry, fennel, and Asian pennywort contained in the drops have a soothing and calming effect. The high concentration of hyaluronic acid (0.4%) ensures strong and long-lasting moisturizing effect and immediate relief for irritated eyes.
Ingredients: Sodium hyaluronate 0.4%, water extracts of: Ginko Biloba, blueberry (Vaccinum myrtillus), fennel
(Foeniculum vulgare), Centella asiatica, boric acid, sodium tetraborate decahydrate, sodium chloride,
Reduce the discomfort associated with:
– Wearing contact lenses for many hours a day.
– Environmental factors, i.e. air conditioning, excessive solar radiation, wind, smoke, pollution.
– Dry eyes due to excessive fatigue, caused by prolonged computer work, studying or related to dry eye syndrome.
– Eye stress after eye surgery.
– The aqueous plant extracts used in the formula have a soothing, refreshing and protective effect.
-Sodium hyaluronate exhibits viscoelastic and mucomimetic properties of the product, thanks to which it supports proper hydration of the eye surface, protecting it against friction caused by eye movements.
– The aqueous extract from Ginkgo biloba improves visual acuity when looking into the distance and soothes redness in the eyes.
– The aqueous extract of the Asian pennywort used as an excipient to reduce irritation.
– The aqueous extract of blueberry relieves tired eyes and protects the mucous membrane of the eyes from atmospheric and environmental factors.
– The aqueous extract of fennel soothes burning sensation and regenerates with the blueberry.
– IANA eye drops based on 0.4% HA and aqueous plant extracts perform a moisturizing and lubricating function on the surface of the eye and bring temporary relief in the event of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dry eyes. Eye drops can be used as a protection against further irritation.
Store at a temperature below 30 ° C, out of reach of small children.