- View as:
Indications: The product intended for traditional use in the indicated cases and its effectiveness is based only on long-term use and experience. Pulmonil ointment is traditionally used in:
- muscle aches, joint aches, neuralgia,
- as adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections,
- prophylactically after freezing.
Dosage and use:
- In muscle aches, joint aches and neuralgia, rub and massage the aching spots with a small amount of ointment (0.5 – 1g) and cover with warm fabric. Do not cover with oilcloth or materials that impede evaporation.
- As adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections, rub and massage the chest, back, back of neck, feet. Volatile oils and volatile substances evaporating from the ointment after rubbing the chest or back and back of neck are inhaled and in the airways cause stimulation of mucus secretion, which facilitates expectoration. In adults and adolescents use 1 – 2 g of ointment 2 to 3 times a day. In children over 6 years of age, use ointment in a quantity corresponding to the size of pea to the size of the cherry.
- Prophylactically, after freezing, rub and massage the back and feet with the ointment (use 1 – 2g of the ointment).
Do not use on damaged skin, mucous membranes and areas with thin skin, e.g. under the arms. Protect your eyes when using the ointment. Do not apply directly to the face, especially in the area of the nose and neck. Do not use the medicinal preparation Pulmonil in children under 6 years of age. Ingredients: 100 g of the ointment contains:
- levomenthol (Levomentholum) 2.2 g,
- camphor (Camphora) 4.5 g,
- thymol (Thymolum) 0.5 g,
- eucalyptus oil (Eucalypti aetheroleum) 2.0 g,
- pine oil (Pini silvestris aetheroleum) 3.0 g,
- juniper oil (Juniperi aetheroleum) 0.3 g,
- turpentine oil (Terebinthinae aetheroleum a Pino pinastro) 5.0 g,
- excipients up to 100 g
Content: 50 g